As we all move inside and out of the garden in mid-October, we transform our annual greenhouses into a showcase of holiday décor.
Beginning with pumpkins, gourds and Halloween novelties, we gradually fill-in with more Berkshire autumn accents for the Thanksgiving table and fully adorned Christmas trees. You’ll find unique decorations to make your time at home special! Each year, we keep our favorite themed trees, like “The Beach” or “The North Woods”, and add in a new twist of whimsy– like llamas or gnomes!
Early November brings flowering plants suitable for Thanksgiving and by mid-November, we have fresh-cut greens and dried natural material for arrangements indoors and out.
Through year’s end; seasonal fresh foliage, flowering plants, lighting options, candles, craft supplies, and gifts for everyone, fill our greenhouses.
What You’ll Find in Our Holiday Decorating Center!
- Crafts Center
- Ribbon, Raffia, Wreath Rings, Dried Flowers, Pics, Birds, Cones …
- Lighting Dept.
- Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Clear, Novelty, Battery and Low-energy LED Lights, Timers, Replacement Bulbs….
- Artificial Wreaths & Garland
- Pine, Balsam, & Coned. Pre-lit & unlit.
- Old World Christmas, Bird & Woodland Ornaments, Santas & Snowmen, Jim Shore Gnomes
- Candle Dept.
- Smokeless & Dripless– Pillars, Votives, Tapers, Jars, Holiday Scents, Advent Sets
- Wild Bird Shop
- Duncraft; Droll Yankee; Woodlink; Squirrel-buster; Lyric Specialty Seed for Finch, Cardinal, Chickadee & More
- The Greenhouse
- Cyclamen, Orchids, Mums, Begonia, Violets, Kalanchoe, Ivy, Citrus, Herbs, Palms, Ficus & More!
- Puzzles, Toys, Scarves, Cookie Cutters, Kitchenware….