When you purchase a tree or shrub at Ward's Nursery & Garden Center, plant according to instructions and water it correctly; the tree or shrub is guaranteed to live for one full year from date of purchase.
Should it fail, a replacement plant of EQUAL PRICE PAID, store credit or your money back will be made upon presentation of sales receipt and the dead plant.
If the receipt is not presented, then a store credit of one half the full current retail value of the plant will be given. No refund is given without presentation of the plant.
Warranty Agreement does not cover:
- Trees or Shrubs that fail due to improper care and handling by
the customer. This would include: not planting the tree or
shrub within 24 hours of bringing it home and/or not watering
the tree or shrub in a timely and consistent manner. This is
your responsibility as part of the Warranty Agreement. Printable PDF of Tree Planting Guidelines.
- Trees or Shrubs that suffer animal browsing, fire, storm or
- Annuals, Perennials, or any plants defined as not being hardy
to Zone 5. Specifically: caryopteris, buddleia, and roses.
- Trees or Shrubs kept in above-ground containers or plants
used as live Christmas trees.
- Labor for installation of any plant.