Simple and elegant, snowflakes cut from white paper add seasonal charm all winter.
- 8.5″ x 11″ blank white sheet of paper
Ward’s Staff member Lucas shares his templates for favorite designs HERE
Watch the video to see how to fold your paper into 1/6. From there, cut out the shaded area of the template to achieve the Angel, the Candle, the Ornament, the Tree or one of the other 2 templates for consistent snowflakes.
Or, once you get your paper folded, you could choose to cut shapes along the sides however you like. No two snowflakes need ever look the same.
- String snowflakes together into a garland. Start with smaller pieces of paper and make a garland for a tree.
- Use fishing line or thread and hang snowflakes from your ceiling or curtain rods.
- Make a table runner by threading wide ribbon through the flakes and add some fresh greenery.
- Tape to large windows and create a snowy scene. (This can also help prevent birds from flying accidentally into your windows!)
Share your results on our social media or tag us !
Our Summer Garden Advice
By mid-summer, perennial gardens can start to look overgrown, annual flowers begin to fade, and bugs may be munching on your vegetables.Summer Articles